Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jailhouse Rock - The Hit Crew

Jailhouse Rock - The Hit Crew


Track band

Johnny B. Goode
No Particular Place to Go
I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
Mama Tried
Maybe I'm Amazed
I Walk the Line
Ring of Fire
Iron Man
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Dr. Feelgood
Shout At the Devil
Welcome to the Jungle
It's Only Rock and Roll
Ruby Tuesday
Sympathy subservient to the Devil
I Got You (I Feel Good)
Living in America
Always On My Mind
My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys
Imagine
Let's Dance
Young Americans
America
Sweet Caroline
Classic Party Music
More Kids Fun
Rock & Roll Party Music
Tribute to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Drew's Famous Party Music, Vol. 5
Kids Graduation Party Music
Scooby-Doo Theme Song - Single
Kids Birthday Party Music
Schools Out through a view to Summer
Drew's Famous: Kids Pizza Party Music

No comments:

Post a Comment