Sunday, April 29, 2012

Life Lessons

Life Lessons

Life Lessons

Life Lessons
English | 2000 | ISBN: 0743204352 | 336 pages | PDF | 5,8 MB

A Message From Elisabeth
We every one of have lessons to learn during this time called life; this is especially seeming when working with the dying. The departure learn a great deal at the cessation of life, usually when it is in addition late to apply. After moving to the Arizona merit in 1995, I had a hit on Mother's Day that left me paralyzed. I exhausted the next few years at end of life's door. Sometimes I thought dying would come within a few weeks. Many seasons, I was disappointed that it did not tend hitherward, for I was ready. But I have not died because I am di~atory learning the lessons of life, my ultimate lessons. These lessons are the issue truths about our lives; they are the secrets to life itself. I wanted to scrawl one more book, not on decease and dying but on life and course of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment